Saturday, January 16, 2010

Squirrel Proofing?

I have squirrels that keep chewing holes in my roof trim and residing in my attic/walls. I have patched these holes with spray foam and steel wool and neither work. They are climbing up my rear fire escape so I just cannot remove it. Its to the point now that I have to replace the trim. What can I use that is 100% Squirrel proof?Squirrel Proofing?
Aside from a 9MM, I would say chicken wire, the fine wire mesh that is used for building chicken coups. I know squirrels dont like metal, so maybe that would work, staple it up.Squirrel Proofing?
BB gun
mix razor blades and broken glass in the foam
Set traps where they most come, then all in a professional.
problem solved http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac鈥?/a>
Anti-squirrel spray

No comments:

Post a Comment