Saturday, January 16, 2010

How does one really Squirrel Proof their yard/gardens??

Who would want to? I enjoy mine %26amp; put feeders out for them. I also have a dog so that won't help you unless you have a squirrel chasing dog. If they are getting into your garden, plant a little more for them.How does one really Squirrel Proof their yard/gardens??
Quit feeding birds.





Get a cat.How does one really Squirrel Proof their yard/gardens??
Squirrels are very persistent, they will eat almost anything if they are hungry enough. I am having a problem with them also. I put out bird food and they eat that too. When I see them going towards the bird feeder in the tree next to my french doors, I bang on the door to run them away. They are so smart, now they climb unto the lawn chair to peep into the door to see if I am there before they attempt to get to the feeder. They nip the blooms off my tulips, they don't eat them they just drop them. They also eat the canvas on my swing. I put out moth balls around my tulips and that helped. I will try red pepper this year. And I do put food out for them, but they still want the bird feed.
squirrel-b-gone or hire someone (like me) to sit around all day and shoot em'
get a dog
  • help for acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment